Thursday, May 1, 2014

A page from her diary!!!


He told me,"Wait for what life has to offer you and not for what you expect!!!"

When the worst pain hits, I am left totally helpless, screaming inside and aloud when possible, for help. I would find some corner to curl up.  I do not know if my calls have ever been answered to, but I live through it. When at home, I find myself curling on the ground at a spot where he had stood, with me in his arms. 

I nodded. “Let life unravel itself before me.” But will I have the strength to wait for so long, I wonder. Nature is quite slow. And I do not know for how long I would be able to hold on. At times, a few minutes or seconds is all that I get to bring back the fake smile and the cheerful mask. But so far, I have handled it pretty smartly. They say, practice makes man perfect, and that time heals every wound. But this is one particular thing that you can never be perfect in. The more you practice, the weaker you become. And to me it seems like…”Even time will not be able to heal this.”


No comments:

Post a Comment